Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Blog

Por la originala esperanta versio de ĉi tiu enskribigo, klaku ĉi tie.

Hello, everyone. My name's Lathan, and welcome to my everyday blog. In this blog, I will write about what goes on in my life. Well, my life is neither exciting nor fun, but I hope you will read this blog anyway. In this entry, I will tell you a little information about myself. I am 22 years old, and I live in Illinois. I just graduated from the University of Illinois. There, I studied Spanish and linguistics. I love languages, including Esperanto, as you can see. I started learning Esperanto 8 years ago, but I didn't study it the whole time. I'm not sure about what I will be doing in the near future. I may become a translator or a teacher. Anyway, lately my life has gotten boring and has been frustrating me. Yesterday, something crazy happened to my computer, and now I can't use it anymore, unfortunately. At the same time, I am no longer drinking Pepsi because it is really unhealthy. Because of that, I have been tired and sluggish. However, I also started doing exercises. So, at least I will be more healthy this way. Well, I guess that is all for this entry. I hope you continue reading my blog. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment